bowling

bowling

Sunday 20 December 2015

GIRFEC delusions

When your sparkle evades your soul
I`ll be at your side to console
When you`re standing on the window ledge
I`ll talk you back, back from the edge
I will turn, I will turn your tide
Be your Sheppard and your guide
When you`re lost in the deep and darkest place around
May my words walk you safe and sound

When you say I`m no good and you feel like walking
I need to make sure you know that`s just the prescription talking
When your feet decide to walk you on the wayward side
I will turn, I will turn your tide
Do all that I can to heal you inside
I will be the angel on your shoulder
My name is Geraldine, I`m your social worker"

https://talkingsocialservices.wordpress.com/

Which of these risk factors apply ?

No recognition of the problems

Has a different perception of the problems

No or limited/tokenistic capacity for change

No or limited awareness of impact of own behaviour

Lacks understanding of what is expected of them
 
http://www.gov.scot/Publications/2012/11/7143/9


 

No comments:

Post a Comment