bowling

bowling

Sunday 31 August 2014

Whistleblower admits omitting data

"(NaturalNews) BREAKING: CDC whistleblower William Thompson has now gone public with a statement posted on the website of the law firm representing him, Morgan Verkamp LLC. (See the full statement reprinted below.)"

"The statement opens with a blatant admission of scientific fraud at the CDC:"

"My name is William Thompson. I am a Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, where I have worked since 1998. I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/046630_CDC_whistleblower_public_confession_Dr_William_Thompson.html##ixzz3BgWAQuPU

See also:


No comments:

Post a Comment