bowling

bowling

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Police cover-ups


A biographical blog has recently appeared from an ex police officer alleging cover ups by the police of paedophile activity by councillors.
When I first joined the Merseyside Police I could never have imagined in my worst nightmare that I would hear and experience something I am going to relate to you now. It was so disturbing I feared making it Public due to the fear of being labelled a Crank. That does not mean that I was not continually working through and ultimately battling against the system to try and get it resolved. The evil truth, and that is the only way I can put it, "Evil" is that the system is purposely designed to allow it to continue.
Following my training I was pulled aside by an Inspector who had an unusual talent for summing individuals characters up. He apparently saw in me someone who would be totally unprepared for some of the Cultures that can be found inside Merseyside Police. He was concerned I would be all too eager to challenge anything that I perceived to be unjust. In short he gave me a warning.
I witnessed the bullying of officers who dared to complain of anything. I saw many things, then when I deployed to Speke Police Station in South Liverpool I witnessed something that made it impossible for me to ignore what was going on. On lates, about midnight. I was in the Front Office updating logs when two colleagues came in and one looked like he going to start crying. He was not going to start crying, he was raging. "I’m f**king fed up covering-up paedophile councillors!"
http://sindonax.wordprloggeress.com/
Police corruption and cover ups have also been highlighted in the following Independent article:
Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe suggested the decision to destroy a "lorry-load" of intelligence from an investigation into criminality inside the Met was wrong and said such a decision would now only be taken at a very senior level, throwing the spotlight back on his predecessors Lord Stevens and Lord Blair.
During a fractious appearance in front of the Home Affairs Select Committee, Britain’s most senior police officer professed ignorance across a wide range of embarrassing issues for the Met – including which of his current top team wrongly gave Scotland Yard a clean bill of health regarding corruption in the Stephen Lawrence murder inquiry two years ago.
With his force facing allegations of a cover-up since a damning review into the Lawrence murder was published earlier this month, Sir Bernard also revealed the force was attempting to open a new investigation into the notorious unsolved murder of Daniel Morgan, a private investigator who is said to have been killed just as he was about to blow the whistle on police corruption back in 1987.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/something-rotten-in-the-metropolitan-police-corrupt-officers-may-escape-justice-thanks-to-mass-shredding-of-evidence-9215433.html

No comments:

Post a Comment